Disclaimer: Views are of the blogger's own and does not (necessarily) reflect actual common-sense.

Friday 29 March 2019

Semi-drifting 29/3/19

So... I’ll just be messing a bit (?) with my creativity. After all, I don’t mind being called the Vincent van Gogh of Singapore.

So what will this post be all about?

Firstly, Safari and Apple are conspiring against me again. Hence, headers won’t have bold letters and underlining. Thankfully, my mind is made of sterner stuff. When you’re the only Jewish guy from primary school to ITE, you have no choice but to stand alone in a world of well-intended ignorance and callous people.
Well, guess it’s not so bad being me so long you got the Notorious UBG.

This post will be about me messing around with the reworked Neverwinter Six plus chucking in the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition rules.

Actually, it’s no longer about Neverwinter. It’s too tiring trying to play catch-up with Neverwinter Online. When you’re sick and tired with a system, it’s only natural for apathy to set in. So yeah, it’s not my fault. *shrugs*

The Left Hand And The Edge 

Current characters: Arylos; Cyrea Durothil; Myrreas; Sheallyn Melarn

Character breakdown:

“Very well then. From this very day, you shall be my Chosen and I shall be your god.”
~Kelemvor 

“Your god is never my god and your people is never my people, Lady Durothil. I follow Kelemvor, not the Seldarine.”
Name: Arylos

Race: Wood elf
Class: Ranger
Class archetype: Gloom Stalker
Patron deity: Kelemvor
Personality: Cynical, clearly dickish, and sees the world as a tragedy. 


“If you can only have one wish in your lifetime, what would it be?”
~Mystra 

“I could not save him, but that does not mean you have the right to mock Ilyath’s death. The world will never revolve around you, Kelemvor’s dog.”
Name: Cyrea Durothil
Race: Sun elf
Class: Cleric
Divine Domain: Light
Patron deity: Corellon Larethian
Personality: Idealistic, naive, and always attempting to strike a balance between pragmatism and optimism.

P.S: Can’t progress any further. Safari and Apple are now treating me like a Jew living in a schoolyard democracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment