Disclaimer: Views are of the blogger's own and does not (necessarily) reflect actual common-sense.

Saturday 23 March 2019

Semi-drifting

Okay, be prepared for wonky posts here, there, and everywhere. The reason why being that my PC had to be sent for repair. As a result, I have no choice but to give John L’Otter some much-needed rest. But no, that fellow won’t be euthanised. That’d be animal cruelty. As for the repair guy, I have to say he’s funny. He’s a Chinese, he’s a Singaporean, and he’s Hokkien. Trust me when I say my sense of humour is dark and full of terrors. Ever wondered why Aeravor has a dickish sense of humour?

Because I’m using my sis’ IPad, this also means I’ve got issues trying to understand how the whole Safari browser interface works. Unlike Chrome on PC, you can’t get to play YouTube vids on another tab in the same window. I’m really a tech Amish. Either that or I’m a tech Ainu.

A/N: Due to Safari and Apple hating me like how a Japanese hates an Ainu, such posts will be like very short. In fact, I’m actually writing this part after finishing this post. To prove I’m not lying, allow me to risk my traditional Asian neck by upping a clip related to the last part of this post. Any similarity to Ken Jeong’s most famous Mr Chow is Hollywood’s fault btw.

Stuff you won’t get to see until the PC gets fixed
There will be no vids and no pics. As I’ve said, either I’m a tech Amish or a tech Ainu. I may end up upping URLs depending on how well I’m able to master the art of Safari usage.

Stuff you get to see until the PC gets fixed
Random stuff. Stuff so random, there’s no way for me to classify posts like this. Also, posts like this will be as short as possble.

White line, brown line, or red line?
So now we have it. The emergency Don T had promised the nation all the while. Will he prevail at the Supreme Court? Will Brett the Hitman get himself in the firing line once again? After all, he’s no Dr Ronny Jackson who somehow became the second Yue Fei and the next Yuan Chong Huan.

To be honest, this is going to be a disaster. Unless there’s a way to deal with the aftermath, that is. This is the only way to avert the second greatest national disaster in the history of United States of America. The greatest one? A culture giving birth to the far-right, radical left, and a hanged Congress in many years to come because even the central voters are declaring civil war.

Then there’s this issue of how much restraint Trump is going to show on Twitter and beyond.

Negaracuckoo?
Namewee. Either you love him or hate him. First famous for Negarakuku, his existence brings forth memories of the famous Japanese cuckoo poem. Given the situation America is now facing, will Americans end up seeing their Togukawa Ieyasu come 2024 or 2028? (Note that 2020 is too early for Ieyasu to declare the start of Sekighara)

The cuckoo poem goes something like this:
If the cuckoo doesn’t sing, kill it.
If the cuckoo doesn’t sing, coax it.
If the cuckoo doesn’t sing, wait for it.


Don T quite obviously doesn’t have the genius of Oda Nobunaga, but it didn’t prevent him from saying, “Kill the cuckoo bird if it doesn’t sing”. The likes of Mike Lee and the famously libertarian Rand Paul quite obviously doesn’t want to follow Toyotomi Hideyoshi’s anti-Second Amendment stance, it didn’t prevent them from saying, “If the cuckoo doesn’t sing, please coax it”.

Then we have the 404 guy in the Senate. Namely, he who secretly says, “If the cuckoo doesn’t sing, I’ll just wait for it”. Quite obviously, I don’t know whether the U.S will see the day Togukawa Ieyasu proving himself to be so much more than a spineless Alaskan salmon. But it doesn’t hurt for me to assume Ieyasu is now somewhere nearby. At least I hope so.

Note: I suspect Mike Lee’s political street cred may hit Stan Lee level after the cuckoo decides whether or not to sing.


No comments:

Post a Comment