Disclaimer: Views are of the blogger's own and does not (necessarily) reflect actual common-sense.

Sunday 10 June 2018

Taking a break... (and hopefully this won't blow up in my face)

Right now, John is unable to process anything inside his little otter brain. Since there's only one post under the Lah Lah Land label, John may as well do the second post.

But before that...
Recent events have reminded us all how fragile life can be. First to depart was Kate Spade. Then before we knew it, Anthony Bourdain left the world as well. Ask me and I'd say I've got no problem making light/fun of my own death. After all, it's inevitable. However, I don't condone people making fun of other people's death. Why I'm saying this is very simple: This post is not meant to be any manner of insult towards the dead. Rather, this is a post comprising of songs that are... well, either more positive or more thought-provoking.

Hopefully, this post won't blow up in my face. And yes, this is John breaking character. Because this part of the post is serious business. As someone working in the hospital, I know perfectly well what it means to rub shoulders with mortality.

Note: This post will be rather short compared to something like this. I don't have to spell out the reason why.




Lyrics



Lyrics





Lyrics







P.S: Okay, that's the end of the post. Before John ends this one, he decides to up a clip.

Add P.S: Any similarity between Onizuka Eikichi and Don T is strictly coincidental. Any similarity between Chairwoman Sakurai and auntie STBC is intended as a prank. Any consequences coming from the CT-MRI people is a case of retribution.

Final P.S: GTO is rated NC16 to be safe. Because GTO and the Singaporean education system aren't exactly BFFs. Actually, they never were and never will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment