Disclaimer: Views are of the blogger's own and does not (necessarily) reflect actual common-sense.

Sunday 21 April 2019

Semi-drifting 20/4/19

Okay, I guess it’s official. The decision to send my PC for repair was the worst trade deal. Like this has been the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, maybe ever. The reason why being that a freak accident resulting in the hard disk drive becoming a vegetable due to gentle concussion. In technician speak, it’s called contaminated heads if I remember it right.

Tomorrow, my sis will be holding the last family dinner before she gets married. Basically, this means two things.

1. There’s a very good chance of me buying a new PC since my cousin-in-law will be coming (hopefully) and he’s the expert in this kind of stuff. After all, he worked for the Mr Bill of the tech world before. Well, sorta since Microsoft got offices and stuff all over the world.

2. This family will be officially screwed unless I end up being the next Sima Yi in the same way the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew was the second Zhuge Liang.

In other news, without spoiling the first episode of Game of Thrones, Samwell Tarley actually got his Don T moment. And it got nothing to do with size.

Speaking of Brother Sam (because he’s too young to be called an uncle), I ended up seeing an accidental similarity between Daenerys Targaryen and Sarel Aphros. As if accidentally linking the second earliest vital female character in my story with Farnese de Vandimion wasn’t bad enough, I ended creating a possible pyromaniac via two proven pyromaniacs. If you don’t know what I’m talking about here, that’s because I don’t want to spoil it for you. It’s already bad enough that someone was trying to one-up Rocket Raccoon by upping spoilers and causing a global meltdown capable of making Thanos looking like a harmless Harambe.
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/03/29/avengers-endgame-directors-dont-want-you-or-us-to-spread-spoilers/

Speaking of Rocket Raccoon, I realised I have been a Rocket Tanuki at times for the past 7 years or so. Ever since I started blogging, I began to do it less like Xiaxue and more like an obnoxious furry.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NSJe0wIv718
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hF1SVNYs23U

Of course such a critter will eventually have to make a choice between turning nice or continuing being a salty furry. Recently, I realised that I have to make this kind of choice sooner or later. Maybe even sooner rather than later. And it didn’t help that I might have displayed a Tanuki attitude towards the likes of Park Shin-hye, Emilia Clarke, Taeyeon, Aragaki Yui, He Ying Ying, etc. Thankfully, none of them has the ability to track down a furry Rocket Tanuki. That is unless something catastrophic is going to happen.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-w_FZAk11tc

In other news, I have to decide between which one to do first. Part 2 of my “racist” post involving East Asians or the next part of Johnny Chinese. I’m currently inclined towards the former. But that’s because I made a terrible mess out of something I shouldn’t have tried in the first place. Most likely I’ll just progress straight into my personal observations to end the whole story. At the same time, I need to decide whether or not to cease using nicknames altogether (note that every Trump is included here. Which makes me hypocritical in this post).

I won’t be surprised if the day will come for me to cease being a Marvel furry and start being a yellow furry. After all, Ryan Reynolds is less saltier than Bradley Cooper unless they happened to be in the same universe. In this case, that’d be rated M18. As for my brand of humour, I doubt this is something I can change. So all I can do is to try striking a balance, make mistakes in the process, and learn from them as a result. After all, I’m no university graduated crook spending time in the Changi Slammer. Dude, I’m sounding like Liu Bang here even though I have no plans to unify a chaotic world.

However, I don’t see myself quitting on A Requiem From Winter Past. The reason why being that I’m too familiar with the dark side of human nature. While I don’t see myself pushing this brand of cynicism to the max like Emiya Kiritsugu due to the fact that not everyone is cursed with Hitler’s circumstances or Stalin’s situation, the morality of man cannot save the world. More moralistic doesn’t mean moralistic. I recognise how precious trust is, but my nation’s brand of morality doesn’t mean a thing to me beyond the practical need to prevent a greater hell.
https://mothership.sg/2019/04/eusoff-hall-pervert-peeping-tom/

I’m not going to apologise to conservative Crusaders for having a natural inclination towards the dark and grim because I wasn’t given a choice when it comes to identifying victims of hypocrisy with myself. As for the liberal Saracens, I’m not going to do the same as well over my desire to create a fantasy world where God doesn’t exist from a pre-modern perspective. And if you think I’m calling myself a saint, I’m sorry to say that I’m more of a Kiritsugu compared to an Apostle.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6wyk5tGYTjY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p1UEtoI3rT8

No comments:

Post a Comment