Disclaimer: Views are of the blogger's own and does not (necessarily) reflect actual common-sense.

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Semi-drifting 9/4/19

To be honest, I don’t know what to say here. Because my PC requires some soldering, it means 14 more working days. Which brings the total period of computer cold turkey to an impressive 2 days short of a month. And that excludes weekends. And no, the IPad doesn’t count because there’s a conspiracy hatched between Apple and Safari.

Now if I can get my way, Saturday may well be the day I can to watch the most Christian movie in recent years and perhaps beyond. No, it’s not Noah even though Dr Emma Watson remains one of the prettiest and brainiest girls in Hollywood and beyond. No, it’s not about Moses even though they managed to feature Baleman as the national hero of Israel.

I’m talking about Shazam! where there’s no such thing as perfectionism in word and deed. A movie where someone like Billy Batson is chosen by a higher power despite his worthlessness. If there’s a movie best suited for Singaporeans, it won’t be Crazy Rich Asians or anything done by Towkay Jack Neo. Singapore may not deserve Shazam!, but the same can be said about Billy Batson when it comes to the Singaporean Way. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-oD7B7oiBtw

And yes, I know Saturday is also known as the Sabbath.

One thing I realised about the phone charging scene is the fact that something happened to Samsung before. It’s actually quite similar, just that it’s more nuclear.

The reason why I’m talking about Samsung is because for some funny reason, Taeser Kim will visit Japan from April to May. Why I find this interesting is because that period includes the 10 public holidays running from 27th April to 6th May. Considering the possible double entendre controversy surrounding Reiwa and Abe Shinzo out to emulate Nobunaga no Yabo, will Taeser Kim switch on the TV during 30th April and 1st May? I don’t know tbh. Also, I actually knew about it because I got nothing better to do in the first place.

And progressing from Taeser Kim to the nation known for the Justins, Prime Minister Bieber decided to write a love poem to his beloved Hail! Baldwin. Hopefully I won’t create a Hitler Swift moment here. Anyway, his poem flowed quite well. It sounded like a mixture of free verse and the traditional type. Given his current struggles, moving backwards from the stage to behind the scenes may well be a possible moment. Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung weren’t exactly 21st century blokes. Just ask Amanda Bynes and Lindsay Lohan.

Which now comes to the last part. After all, Apple and Safari hate me. In A Requiem From Winter Past, it has always been my plan to use poetry as a substitute for words spoken in Harry Potter. The inspiration came from Unlimited Blade Works, be it Archer’s version or this one.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x_CjygdKQs8

The idea is this: I’m planning to pilfer a few numbers from Hebrew numerology. Namely, three, five, and seven. These numbers indicate the three types of poetry: Those with three lines, those with five lines, and those with seven lines.

The three-line type would unveil the relevant Relic if the effect is offensive based. The five-line type deals with the defensive. As for the seven-line category, it’s effectively a Reality Marble although I need to do some modifications in order not to get sued.

I don’t have much time now because Safari is getting really very nasty with me and I don’t own this Apple device. So...well, here it goes.

Mocking death itself my answer calls
Before the foes my blade beckons 
Demons and mortals not a god is seen
A realm of ice and the force of storms
An arrow’s flight or a fatal swing 
Lashing back in a single stroke 
One man standing and a world sundered 

A/N: Above poem belongs to Aeravor and is a legal property of Kuok Ming Hui. Please do not steal just because I am too poor to afford a lawyer. And yes, this statement also applies to the PAP and high SES folks.

P.S: I’m going to plug Shazam! one more time before my attempt to watch it this Sabbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment